[wingide-users] how to use breakpoint when using testing tool?

Chris Curvey chris at chriscurvey.com
Wed Apr 28 19:03:05 MDT 2010

I'm writing a bunch of Django code, and I've never been comfy with unit
testing in Django.  So I'm making an effort to change the error of my ways.

I've got my project and my tests.py file, and I fire up the testing tool in
Wing and it runs my test.  Great!

But, what do I have to do to get Wing to respect a breakpoint when running
tests through the testing tool?  My test is passing now, but what if it
starts failing and I want to look at something with a testing environment?

--
Part of the problem since 1966!