[wingide-users] clicking left and right arrows to reachout-of-sight tab

Andy Blackshaw sysadmin at getme.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 03:55:07 MDT 2010

and +1,
but even better would be an option to let the tabs wrap onto 2 or more rows as
in Opera. As things stand I end up regularly pruning tabs to avoid scrolling
them, or rely on the project view for file switching.

Of course if it gets easier to keep a lot of tabs open then the next feature
request would be to be able to drag and drop re-order them into related
groups.

--
Andy Blackshaw

Getme Web Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2, Unit A
Holy Oak Farm,
Upton Snodsbury,
Worcestershire
WR7 4NH

Tel: 01905 670032
Fax: 08715 594457
Mob: 07791 971136

http://www.getme.co.uk

Company Registration No. 6948786.
Registered in Worcester, United Kingdom.
Company VAT No. 978 6207 70

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Getme Web Solutions Limited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
copy or show it to anyone.

Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
this email in error.