[wingide-users] clicking left and right arrows to reach out-of-sight tab

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at Comcast.net
Tue Apr 27 20:27:52 MDT 2010

Maybe I am missing an option or gesture, but I find it very
frustrating when I try to get to a tool or document tab that is out of
sight to the right or left, since each arrow click simply moves to the
next tab. Seems to me those arrows should always shift the tabs, since
if I wanted to go to one of the visible tabs I could just click on it.
Sometimes, it takes me 10 clicks to find the one I want.