[wingide-users] Wing on Mac OSX 10.6.3 - Copy/paste and other issues

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Apr 27 09:22:13 MDT 2010

Rob Voyer wrote:
> Stephan,
>
> I did update XQuartz as you suggested to version 2.5.0 (logged back in as well).   However, the issues are still there.  Command C isn't working.   Typing over a single character is also still happening.
>
> Do I have to reinstall Wing or do I need to change some configuration item?

For Command-C do you have the X11 keyboard settings allowing the key
through to Wing?  You want to uncheck the Enable Key Equivalents
under X11 preference in the X11 preferences Input group.

For the overtype issue, I'm not certain what is happening.  This is
almost certainly an X11 issue.  You may want to see if altering any
of the Pasteboard X11 prefs helps with any of this and also submit
bug reports to the XQuartz developers.