[wingide-users] Wing on Mac OSX 10.6.3 - Copy/paste and other issues

Rob Voyer rvoyer at tripadvisor.com
Mon Apr 26 10:06:36 MDT 2010

I have been using Wing on my MacBook for a couple of months, (recently updated to OSX 10.6.3) and have started to have some issues.

For example, copying/pasting within Wing has been a nuisance.   I seem to have to type 'Command' then 'C' or 'V' slowly to make sure it takes.  Otherwise, it does weird things.

Often I have to click multiple times on items to get the click to take.  For example trying to place the cursor in a particular spot.

Sometimes my typing keeps overwriting a character and doesn't move forward to register all the characters I typed.

I am assuming this is some sort of X11 issue, but am not sure what to do about it.

I would appreciate some guidance.

Rob