[wingide-users] Small annoyance in the Project tool

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Fri Apr 23 10:58:27 MDT 2010

Small annoyance in the Project tool: When I drag a file, (usually by
mistake,) and then release it very close to where I grabbed it from, Wing
displays the big dialog about moving a file. Even though I released it in
the same folder I dragged it from, so the movement action will be null
anyway.

Admittedly it's my mistake for having dragged the file, while I meant to
just click it, but since I didn't even move it out of the folder, maybe Wing
should skip the dialog?

Ram.