[wingide-users] Small suggestion

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Fri Apr 23 08:47:34 MDT 2010

Small suggestion: When renaming a file, and getting the little dialog for
it, I'd prefer that only the file name without the extension will be
highlighted. (Currently it highlights the entire name including the

The reason I want this is because most of the time when you rename a file,
you don't want to change its extension, so having just the file name
(without the extension) highlighted saves a few clicks.