[wingide-users] Small suggestion

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Fri Apr 23 08:47:34 MDT 2010

Small suggestion: When renaming a file, and getting the little dialog for
it, I'd prefer that only the file name without the extension will be
highlighted. (Currently it highlights the entire name including the
extension.)

The reason I want this is because most of the time when you rename a file,
you don't want to change its extension, so having just the file name
(without the extension) highlighted saves a few clicks.

Ram.