[wingide-users] help req: debugging c code

sanam singh sanamsingh at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 01:00:27 MDT 2010

hi,
I have successfully learnt how to debug my python modules in wingide .however in my python modules i am using certain c++ functions which are called in python. i want to debug those c modules using wingide. i have installed gdb. i open my python module in wingide and in gdb i attach it (attach pid) . it successfully attaches it. i obsereve that as i debug in wing following appears in gdb:
[New Thread 0xa52edb90 (LWP 7054)]
[New Thread 0xa4aecb90 (LWP 7055)]
[New Thread 0xa42ebb90 (LWP 7056)]
[New Thread 0xa3aeab90 (LWP 7057)]
[New Thread 0xa32e9b90 (LWP 7058)]

however it gdb doesnt enter the c code??
what am i doing wrong here? i am an amateaur in gdb.
thanks i advance.

Regards,
Sanam