[wingide-users] wing and maya on windows 7

Wilson, Matthew "Te" MTWilson at ea.com
Thu Apr 22 19:15:19 MDT 2010

Hello, I just upgraded to a new machine with windows 7 and I am trying to get Wing and Maya to talk again. I have put my wing_customCommands.py in C:\Users\mtwilson\AppData\Roaming\Wing IDE 3, I have set up my hotkeys, I have opened up a socket to Maya "commandPort -name ":6000" -echoOutput;" but nothing happens. Usually I would get an error but nothing, my "evaluate-sel-in-shell" hotkey is working but nothing else. Looking for ideas on what or where I missed something. Any ideas?

Te