[wingide-users] Suggestion

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Thu Apr 22 16:37:12 MDT 2010

And another one in that vein: To be able to ctrl-click the `in` keyword, and
have Wing take you to `__contains__`, if it exists, or otherwise to
`__iter__`.

I guess you could think about a few other Python keywords that you could
provide something meaningful for with ctrl-click. (Of course, if it seems to
you like something that most people would benefit from.)

Ram.

--
Sincerely,
Ram Rachum