[wingide-users] Mouse selection copy

Matt Calder mvcalder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 14:44:38 MDT 2010

Hi,

I have a small complaint about WingIDE, maybe my problem can be
configured away. When highlighting with the mouse, I can middle-mouse
click to paste the highlighted text to a new location. Great. However,
if I left-click on the destination (which I habitually do) the click
seems to invalidate the original selection, and so a middle mouse
button pastes nothing. My habits come from emacs, where I can
highlight, left click, and then middle mouse paste. I also just tried
it here in the firefox window I am writing this email in and it also
worked.

If anyone knows how I can configure Wing  (I am using Wing on Ubuntu)
to hold on a little tighter to selected text I would much appreciate
hearing about it. Thank you,

Matt