[wingide-users] moving focus from editor to tool

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Apr 22 14:30:29 MDT 2010

On 4/22/10 12:01 PM, Mitchell L Model wrote:
> When I am in a tool -- Python interpreter, Debug Probe, etc. -- the
> move-editor-focus command switches to the editor, which is fine. But
> there doesn't seem to be any way of switching back to the tool I just
> left.

Hmm, I don't think there's a command that currently does this and I'm
not sure Wing stores the visit order for all of the tools.  Adding this
would be easy enough, though.  I wonder if ctrl-tab (which traverses
documents in the visit order) might traverse both documents and tools in
the same window in visit order.

Cheers,