[wingide-users] Source Assistant and code completion for wxPython

Kevin Taylor kevin at wellnomics.com
Tue Apr 20 00:22:36 MDT 2010

Hi,

I'm using wxpython and can't seem to get the Source Assistant working
correctly.  Instead of showing me the correct python definition it
always shows "function(*args, **kwargs)".  Is there something I'm doing
wrong?  Is it possible to get Wing to show the full source definitions
for all the wx functions?

Currently I'm having to look up everything on docs.wxwidgets, which is a
bit painful.

Thanks for any advice!

Kevin Taylor