[wingide-users] Backing up Wing settings

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Mon Apr 19 12:22:36 MDT 2010

FWIW when I migrated Wing from Win XP to Win 7, using the copy of the
preferences file was fairly straightforward. As I recall, though, it did
have a lot of system-specific file paths scattered throughout. It would be
handy if path references were consolidated more... perhaps more use of
relative paths? not sure the best solution but just wanted to mention since
the topic came up.