[wingide-users] open another project in a separate session of wing on windows vista

brian downing brian.downing at yakkadesign.com
Fri Apr 16 11:10:11 MDT 2010

What is the best way to open another session of wing with a different
project? I'll describe what I've noticed.

I have project projA open with wing. I want to keep projA open and also
open projB in another session of wing. If I double click the <projB.wpr>
file, wing over writes projA in the wing session that is open. If I open
another session of wing I get the warning about projA being locked and I
click OK. Wing opens all the files from ProjA. Next I go:
project->recent proj->projB. The problem with the approach is that wing
keeps all the files from projA open.

I'm running on windows vista with wing 3.2.5-1 (rev 21674)

Brian

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/briancdowning>