[wingide-users] Auto-change version control tab

Ken Kinder kkinder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:16:10 MDT 2010

I have perspectives for all projects, so I'll have an svn tab under my
"Edit" perspective. Problem is, as I change projects, I have to have
profiles like, "EditSvn" and "EditHg", and that messes everything up.

It would be handy to have a "Versioning" tool that just auto-changed based
on the current project's version control system, like how the menu does.