[wingide-users] "Insert-style" autocomplete

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Thu Apr 8 15:39:28 MDT 2010

There's something that I'd want in the autocomplete. Let's say I have a line
that goes `wx.Color('red')`. I want to go there and change it
to `wx.NamedColor('red')`. So I move the cursor to just before the "Color"
part, and start typing "Na", and then I get the autocompletion to
`NamedColor`. Problem is, if I select it it I will get
`wx.NamedColorColor('red')`. It pushes forward the current name instead of
replacing it.

It would be nice if it could replace it.

Ram.