[wingide-users] Using doctests with WingIDE

Michael Yurko myurko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:03:58 MDT 2010

Hello All,

I have been using WingIDE for about a month. I decided to try the integrated
testing support since it has nice integration with the rest of the IDE (jump
to the offending code, debugging, etc). However, I have run into a bit of an
issue. I am using the doctest framework for all of my code. However, many of
my doctests need to use the ELLIPSIS option to be checked correctly. I have
set the default testing framework for my project to doctest, but I can't
find any place to set additional options. Has anyone else encountered this
issue before? Is it not possible to use the doctest integration in this
case?

Thanks for any help,
Mike Yurko