[wingide-users] Display vs. Code fonts in Data, Watch, and Details

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at Comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 10:42:00 MDT 2010

Something that's been bothering me for a while but has now become a
significant problem for debugging some code I have is that the display
font, rather than the code font, is used in the Stack Data and Watch
panes, and the "Details" display available in each. I am working with
strings, some of which have many initial spaces, and I can't tell
which character positions in one correspond to which in the other.

I can see a variety of reasons why it would get complicated or ugly to
use the code font in the Data and Watch panes, but there shouldn't be
any issue in using them in the Details displays.