[wingide-users] Problems with unit testing

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Sat Apr 3 07:14:01 MDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Wing IDE Support <support at wingware.com>wrote:

> On 3/27/10 3:34 PM, cool-RR wrote:
>

>>  2. Sometimes the tests fail, and then I restart Wing and I run the tests
>> again and they succeed.
>>

> Do they succeed when run again without restarting Wing?

No. It's like this: The tests succeed -> I edit my code -> the tests succeed
-> I edit my code and make some mistake -> the tests fail, with relevant
traceback -> I edit my code to fix things -> The tests show me the weird
traceback -> The tests show me the weird traceback -> The tests show me the
weird traceback -> I restart Wing -> The tests act normally, i.e. succeed if
I fixed my code right or fail with the relevant traceback if I didn't.

Ram.