[wingide-users] Question about CRLF in debug windows

Dan Shinton dan at shinton.net
Fri Oct 30 08:38:47 MDT 2009

Hello all!

I am doing a project that will run on Windows and prints lines to the
console. When running my program in debug mode, the Debug I/O console treats
CRLF as two line breaks instead of one. As a result, the output does not
look the same as it would look on a Windows console.

Is there a way to switch the Debug I/O window to emulate a Windows console?

Thanks!

-Dan