[wingide-users] problem in 3.2.2

Dennis Fogg dennisfogg at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Oct 29 04:18:43 MDT 2009

Autocomplete is a critical differentiator between wing ide and other python
editors -- it's hugely important since it makes typing code much easier.

So, a few more nits about autocomplete:

   -  i recently upgraded from 3.1 to 3.2.1.  now i find when typing the
   definition header of a function, 'None' is no longer autocompleted on the
   right side of =.  this is a very common use case
   - In Wing IDE 3.2.1-1 personal, I'm not getting autocomplete when I type
   the call for a function / method and
   type the keyword parameter names.  Seems like wing-ide should know the
   set of
   keyword parameter names and set of current variable names and offer that
   set union as autocomplete.  i already sent this into support and they
   acknowledged it but i thought i would add it to this autocomplete laundary
   list.