[wingide-users] RE: problem in 3.2.2

Idan Zaltzberg idan at itstructures.com
Wed Oct 28 03:07:54 MDT 2009

I think the problem is in the autocompletion ability to get methods from
parent classes.

In my case I see that although a class derives from another class, the
autocomplete fails to complete methods of the parent class.

This work when I try it in a trivial class, but in a more complicated case
it doesn’t work, might be because of multiple inheritance, different files
etc.