[wingide-users] problem in 3.2.2

Idan Zaltzberg idan at itstructures.com
Wed Oct 28 00:18:25 MDT 2009

I use a lot of factory generated classes, so it is not possible to
statically understand what Class im using.

On the other hand, I use certain conventions,

Such as:

Self.A always points to a singleton of type A

In 3.2.1 I found that if all my classes derive from a base class I call
"IDEAssertions", which contains a method no one calls

Def do_assertions():

                Assert isinstance(self.A,A)

Using this technique caused the auto-completion to work for any class that
defines self.A.

This has stopped working when I installed 3.2.2, this is a very important
feature for me since otherwise the autocompletion is useless.

Thanks.