[wingide-users] Clicking on a symbol does "Go to Defnition"

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Oct 27 08:57:13 MDT 2009

Lakshman Prasad wrote:
> I just upgraded to the yesterday's release and now, when I click on any
> symbol, it takes me to the Go-to-definition of it.

The issue seems to be that MOD2_MASK (aka "the fifth modifier key") is
"stuck down" on these systems.  What this key is depends on the X
server setup.  It's not stuck down for me even on the same linux
versions used by some of the reporters of this bug, so may also depend
on window manager or hardware.

In any case, I've pushed out a patch that probably fixes this.  Please
do "Check for Updates" in Wing 3.2.2's Help menu and let us know if
it does not help.

We will likely rebuild the linux dists to include this (those will
be 3.2.2-2).

Thanks for reporting this.