[wingide-users] Adding additional paths for the autocompletion parser

noreli noreli at devisubox.com
Mon Oct 26 12:02:59 MDT 2009

I dig in deeper in the problem and found a trick that is fine enough for me.

I have 3 python path.
One of them make the other fail !

I have :
C:/doc/_RD/PY/_PY_DV/MAKE/
C:/doc/_RD/PY/_PY_DV/
c:/doc/_RD/PY/_PY_DV/pys60_SDK/core/Lib

The last one make the other fail...

The raison was that that last directory contains python lib "wrapper" for
Symbian OS. You can find in these directory os.py for instance...
I created another directory containing just the files i needed for
autocompletion and it worked !

suggestion to improve wing : launch a message box to alert on module ambigus
situation in auto-completion.