[wingide-users] Adding additional paths for the autocompletion parser

noreli noreli at devisubox.com
Mon Oct 26 12:02:59 MDT 2009

I dig in deeper in the problem and found a trick that is fine enough for me.

I have 3 python path.
One of them make the other fail !

I have :

The last one make the other fail...

The raison was that that last directory contains python lib "wrapper" for
Symbian OS. You can find in these directory os.py for instance...
I created another directory containing just the files i needed for
autocompletion and it worked !

suggestion to improve wing : launch a message box to alert on module ambigus
situation in auto-completion.