[wingide-users] Adding additional paths for the autocompletion parser

noreli noreli at devisubox.com
Mon Oct 26 11:36:57 MDT 2009

Yes, the xxx module is in the python path (defined through the projet
properties) and it's a file name xxx.py.

I don't know if it's usefull but before these operations I just upgrade
wingware from 3.1 to 3.2 because it was not working on 3.1. (I had an error
message that said that my path doesn't exist...).
When I opened the 3.2 it kept my python path default and I can see that I
didn't use the proper way to sepate python path. I used a semi column and a
space. The sapce was not ignored and was the raison for my path were
rejected (I said that because they also were rejected from 3.2 and I noticed
there was a space at the begining of each python path lines). When I deleted
the space. I didn't have any error message when adding python.

Another remark : the autocompletion doesnt work with subdirectories neither
(even if there are in the wing python path). I though it was working in the
past (one year ago, but I'm not sure)...

Any other idea ?