[wingide-users] Adding additional paths for the autocompletion parser

noreli noreli at devisubox.com
Mon Oct 26 07:40:09 MDT 2009

Doesn't work for me :-(
I'm under Wingware personal 3.2.1-1 (rev 20913)

I have both the path in project tree and path in projet setting. I restarted
Wing to be sure.
I have the following issues :
Auto-completion doesn't work for import xxx, where xxx is a module in a
directory that was "included"
Auto-completion doesn't work for other sub module name (exemple xxx.yyy,
where yyy is a function of module xxx)

Is there some thing I missed ?

Noreli