[wingide-users] PEP8 and PyFlakes panels released

Stefan Tjarks stefan at tjarks.de
Thu Oct 22 23:50:25 MDT 2009

On 09-10-08 06:19 PM, Wingware Support wrote:
> Chris Rossi wrote:
>> Awesome!  The only thing I wish it could do now is update them
>> automatically whenever I save the current buffer.  I guess I could
>> try to dig up Wing's API, myself.
>
> There's a disabled example of this towards the end of
> scripts/editor_extensions.py
> in your Wing installation.

I added this future as optional to both panels. It is disabled by
default though. Next time I'm bored I might try to figure out how to
make the panel flash/pop/explode once it reports anything in the new
'autoreload' mode.
Also one bug has been fixed and code has been adjusted to work in a MS
Windows environment but I haven't tested that one.