[wingide-users] Matlab like debugging in wing

Krishna Sandeep Reddy dksreddy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:47:05 MDT 2009

Hi,
I would like to know if there is matlab like debugging in wing.
In wing, if I normally run a program and if an error occurs, it simply
exits and I cannot probe further.
But if I run in debug mode, it is too slow. Is it possible to run a
program normally but when an error occurs
it should stop with some stack data so user can probe further. This
may not have be the default but at least there should
be option for user to select. Matlab exactly does this. The user can
select whether it should stop when error occurs.
This will be very helpful if the program is very time consuming.