[wingide-users] Cmd-click on Mac OS X

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Oct 12 06:35:26 MDT 2009

Hello all,

On Windows Ctrl-click executes goto-definition. On Mac OS X I would
expect Command-click to do the same (I have the OS X keyboard
personality set) but it is still ctrl-click, which is inconvenient on my
keyboard and memory.

In my X11 preferences I have "Follow system keyboard layout" set but not
"Enable key equivalents under X11" which seems to work well for just
about all the other keyboard options. (Enabling the latter option means
that Cmd-Q and Cmd-W (etc) are used by X11 rather than Wing which I
don't want.)

All the best,

Michael

--