[wingide-users] wing3.2 crash information

Daniel Vainsencher Maya Monteiro daniel at occam.com.br
Tue Oct 6 08:02:16 MDT 2009

Hi,

i'm experiencing wing3.2 crashes when opening projects and i can't
adresses the cause.
I have checked log but there isn't any useful information in it. When
I started from shell and it crashes the only message is "segmentation
fault".
I can't address any system changes that could be causing this problem.
I also had tried to recreate my ~/.wing3.2 profile and reinstall wing
ide but the crashes persists.

system information:
ubuntu 9.10
Wing IDE Professional 3.2.1-1 (rev 20901) (rev 20901)
Linux version 2.6.28-15-server (buildd at rothera) (gcc version 4.3.3
(Ubuntu 4.3.3-5ubuntu4) ) #52-Ubuntu SMP Wed Sep 9 11:50:50 UTC 2009
genuineintel 1200.000 mhz, 32 bit

How can I obtain more information about that crashes to help me to
solve my the problem by myself or even to post a more useful help
request.

[]s
daniel vainsencher