[wingide-users] Configuring a project for working with plone buildouts

Danny Bloemendaal Danny.Bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Thu Oct 1 06:25:57 MDT 2009

Ok, I digged a bit deeper and set the bin/instance file as the main
debug file. That didn't seem to work but restarting Wing did the trick.
Now I'm still left with a weird issue in the integrated python shell:

There's product: ../products/MyProduct
And when I type:
 >>> import Products.My
Wing nicely shows me a list of importable products including MyProduct
but when I execute that line:
 >>> import Products.MyProduct
it says No module named Products.MyProduct

I cannot explain that. Any idea?