[wingide-users] Which part of the code is being executed?

OldGrantonian oldgrantonian at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 1 03:21:59 MDT 2009

I can launch an application from within Wing. The UI appears, and waits for
some user activity. Everything is exactly as in the EXE version of the
program.

I want to perform some normal action in the UI, such as click a specific
button. Is it possible to see, from within Wing, the code that would be
executed in response to my action?

I suppose my own workaround might be to randomly set breakpoints in the
code. Then see which breakpoints are reached before the UI is initially
presented.