[wingide-users] Re: Turning off document tab / selection bar

Philip Gatt gattster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:59:35 MST 2009

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your problem. It may not be a big issue for most people, since one could argue that there is also a ton of wasted real estate in the whitespace to the right of your code. Most of my code is 80 or 120 characters wide max, so a widescreen view of a program is almost always a waste of screen real estate.

Regards,
Philip