[wingide-users] auto update search results

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Thu Nov 26 06:25:39 MST 2009

The "Auto-restart Searches" option does what you want. It's very fast on
small projects, though I don't know how fast it would be on on a big
project.

This is on the options dropdown in the Search in Files panel.