[wingide-users] New HTML Generator

Jon Roberts bigjonroberts at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:14:09 MST 2009

Someone just sent me this article today on a really cool way to generate
html code using a subset of css selector syntax.

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/11/21/zen-coding-a-new-way-to-write-html-code/

How hard do you think this would be to integrate into Wing IDE? It's written
in python and javascript.

I've just started using Wing for Turbogears development and I think that
this could really speed genshi template development.  It looks like the
zen_settings.js file could be modified fairly easily to support the genshi
tags and attributes.

--
Sincerely,

Jon Roberts