[wingide-users] New HTML Generator

Jon Roberts bigjonroberts at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:14:09 MST 2009

Someone just sent me this article today on a really cool way to generate
html code using a subset of css selector syntax.

How hard do you think this would be to integrate into Wing IDE? It's written
in python and javascript.

I've just started using Wing for Turbogears development and I think that
this could really speed genshi template development.  It looks like the
zen_settings.js file could be modified fairly easily to support the genshi
tags and attributes.

Jon Roberts