[wingide-users] Weird slow down in Wing 3.2

Dennis Fogg dennisfogg at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Nov 19 06:46:01 MST 2009

upgraded from wing personal 3.2.1 to 3.2.2: now 'search in files' is much
slower.
in 3.2.1, it took a few seconds for my current project -- noticable but not
a bother.
in 3.2.2, it takes 25 seconds for the same project.  i can see all those
filenames that it searches.

it's not a big project: 1300 files (mostly libraries as usual)

Dennis