[wingide-users] Keyboard shortcut for Run button in Wing IDE 101

Kevin Wood wood.kevin at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 03:47:00 MST 2009

Hello all,

I downloaded Wing IDE 101 to give it a try, and was wondering if there is
a keyboard shortcut for the Run button that runs your program in the
interactive shell? I know that F5 starts a debug session, but that's a
different command.

If the feature isn't available in this version, is it available in the
Personal version? I'm guessing that it can be configured in the
Professional version, but I'm not ready to spend that much. I will buy the
Personal version if it can be configured for this.

Thanks.