[wingide-users] Using Mercurial.

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Tue Nov 17 08:16:56 MST 2009

On 11/17/09 7:46 AM, Максим Lacrima wrote:
> How can I specify options to commands, when using Mercurial in Wing IDE?
> For example, "hg log -v -r 2" instead of printing log with Mercurial -> Log.

Currently Mercurial -> Log does not support getting the log for a
specific revision so you probably want to use the command line in this
case.  In general, Wing's version control integrations only support a
subset of what can be accomplished from the command line so there are
times when it's easier to use the command line.

We'll try to add options to the log command in the future.

Cheers,