[wingide-users] stuck check buttons

K Lars Lohn twobraids at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:19:16 MST 2009

After upgrading to Ubuntu Karmic Koala (9.10) (64bit), I'm finding
that under the "Search" tab, the check buttons for "Case sensitive",
"Whole words" and "In Selection" are all stuck in their checked state.
 I cannot make the check marks go away.  I can however toggle their
color highlighting if I click on them.  Their function, though,
stubbornly will not turn off.

Has any one else seen this behavior or am I doing something stupid?

-lars

Wing IDE Professional
3.2.2-1 (rev 21071)
Patches: 01, 02

Linux version 2.6.31-14-generic (buildd at crested) (gcc version 4.4.1
(Ubuntu 4.4.1-4ubuntu8) ) #48-Ubuntu SMP Fri Oct 16 14:05:01 UTC 2009