[wingide-users] Difference between Debug I/O and normal execution output

Krishna Sandeep Reddy dksreddy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:12:33 MST 2009

This happens even if I use wingdbstub and call the program externally.
Looks like I can't use any of the wingide debugging facilities as it
completely changes the way the program runs. Are there any environment
settings related to 64-bit environment? I am using ctypes, may be I
will provide a simple example where this happens.

- Sandeep