[wingide-users] Difference between Debug I/O and normal execution output

Krishna Sandeep Reddy dksreddy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:26:39 MST 2009

Hello,
I am using a package called pyswip which is bridge between python  and
swi-prolog. It has some issues with 64-bit machines and give
segmentation fault with some stuff (especially int).
When I run a program that uses pyswip from wing it gives segmentation
fault. But when I run in debug mode from wing it works fine and shows
correct output. What is the difference between Debug I/O and normal
run wrt 64-bit processing? Or is it the way Debug I/O handles the
output?

Cheers,
Sandeep