[wingide-users] Indent analysis confused

Tom Stambaugh tms at zeetix.com
Wed Nov 4 10:05:45 MST 2009

I think what Mark is suggesting is that this "coding standard" was
rendered obsolete by editors of at least two decades ago and breaks most
Python tools (such as document generators). The indent problem with Wing
is just the beginning -- it is the first molecule of the tip of a very
large iceberg of problems.

Of course, if you have a time-and-materials contract that pays you by
the hour for correcting the mess this will create, you're very much in luck.

Enjoy...
Tom

--
Tom Stambaugh, Founder