[wingide-users] script loading order

Idan Zaltzberg idan at itstructures.com
Tue Nov 3 03:10:03 MST 2009

Hi,

Is there any way to know the script loading order?

My bigger problem that im trying to solve is that I want to add files to the
python path so that all scripts can use references from the updated path

So I created a file "scripts_setup.py" that does that but I need it to run
before all other scripts load.

I tried to make the other scripts load "scripts_setup" but they cant find it
since I use a special directory for the scripts.

Any thoughts?