[wingide-users] relative directories

Idan Zaltzberg idan at itstructures.com
Sun Nov 1 23:01:30 MST 2009

Hi,

I'm working with SVN, and whenever I create a new branch, I have to manually
define the path for:

·         Python Path to the source files (otherwise the autocomplete  does
not work)

·         Path to the external wing scripts

·         Path to pi files I generate (for IronPython .NET libraries)

It would be much better if I could use path that is defined relatively to
the project library. But whenever I try to do so,

Your application advises against it and it does not work properly (The auto
complete does not work again)

Is there anything I can do to make it work?