[wingide-users] Use text AS values for x-axis

W. Augustine Dunn III wadunn83 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 16:48:01 MDT 2009

I am sorry if this has been covered in teh archives or is RTFM-sh but I
looked in both places and am low on time.  I want to use text as the value
for the X-axis ticks not numbers.  Something like 'Trial1', 'Trial2',
'Control' instead of 1,2,3.

Is this even possible? It seems that this would be a VERY common need.  I
think that it must be obvious but I just can not figure it out.  I fi just
try to supply the text labels as a list the same place the normal xVals
would be used (pl.plot(xVals,yVals)) it does not understand.

Thanks.

Gus

--
Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what
happens to him.