[wingide-users] Reformat text to 80 characters

Rex Turnbull rex at dicad.de
Mon May 25 08:14:37 MDT 2009

Michael Foord schrieb/wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Anyone have a Wing script to rewrap text at characters? I need it for
> when writing documentation inside Wing and wonder if anyone has
> implemented this already.
>
> Michael

If you mean in docstrings or comments  then I would try 'Ctrl-J' for
'Justify Text' in the 'Source' menu. In some cases this also works for
code, but not quite as well.

Cheers,
Rex

Rex Turnbull              rex at dicad.de        Tel.: +49 2203 9313-0
DICAD Systeme GmbH      Theodor-Heuss-Str. 92-100      D-51149 Köln
Amtsg. Köln HRB 50467 Geschäftsführer: Ingo Schüttler, Mike Richter
N 50 53' 57"                                            E 7 04' 29"