[wingide-users] Source assistant for properties in 3.2.0b1 (plus suspected autocomplete bug)

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:04:49 MDT 2009

Thanks for the response.  I have submitted the report.  Btw. can we run 3.2
and the stable release (I believe 3.1.8) using the same license?
Also, is there a trac page for the bugs found in the development version (so
we can get a feeling for how stable it is for experimentation)?  A list of
new features?

Thanks,
William