[wingide-users] Source assistant for properties in 3.2.0b1 (plus suspected autocomplete bug)

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:39:06 MDT 2009

Another newbie question about the source assistant:

If I am using the python shell and do something like:
import numpy as N, then as I type, N.arr, I can do nice things like command
line completion to get N.array and at the same time,
I can see the docstring in the source assistant.  However, in the actual
project code, this fails to work.  Is there an option I need to set?

Thanks,
William